Littleton Conservation Lands are open for your enjoyment from sunrise to sunset.
Please help keep our conservation lands in their natural state by following these regulations:
- No motorized vehicles
- No horseback riding (on Littleton Conservation Trust properties)
- No defacement of plants, rocks, signs, walls
- No hunting on Town or LCT owned conservation lands (for other lands check with the property owner)
- No littering
- No overnight camping (without land administrator’s approval)
- No cutting trails (without land administrator’s approval)
- Picnicking (please clean up after yourself)
- Nature study
- Cross country skiing
- Horseback riding (on Town-owned properties only)
Take care to avoid muddy areas to minimize the damage to trails during wet seasons. Bicycles should yield to horses and walkers. Walkers should yield to horses.
Please note: Some Conservation Lands have additional regulations. Please observe posted signs at all Conservation areas.