Accessing LCTV shows on Littleton Conservation Trails and Littleton Geology
There are two programs available on Littleton Community Television that focus on Littleton Conservations Trails and Local Geology. They are named “Your Back Yard” and “Littleton Rocks”. These shows can be viewed on local TV as part of the regular programming schedule or they can be accessed 24 hours a day 7 days a week through LCTV On Demand.
To access “Your Back Yard” or “Littleton Rocks” from LCTV On Demand follow these directions:
1) navigate using your browser to the LCTV web site:
2) Scroll down the left hand side of the screen and select:
“LCTV On Demand”
3) Select the Programs button.
4) Search for or navigate using the scroll bar to the programs of your choice. Circled below are the programs for Your Back Yard and Littleton Rocks. Note the white folder in the lower right corner of the thumbnail. That indicates there are multiple shows.
5) Press on the program of your choice and a listing of the shows under that program will appear on the right side of the screen. If there are many shows you may have to scroll using the bar on the right to get to the one you want. Below is an example using “Your Back Yard”.
6) Select the show of your choice and click on it. A viewer control will appear and you can enjoy the show.