Enter the 2018 LCT Photo Contest and see your photo on our website and at our annual meeting!
All entries must be received by end of day on November 5, 2018. Winners will be announced at LCT’s Annual Meeting on November 16, 2018.
Photos can be from any theme. Some ideas are Wildlife, Scenic Vistas or Wildflowers.
There are two ways to submit photos for the contest:
If you have a Google Account (GMail, GSuite, etc.), to submit photos use the online form.
If you do not have a Google Account, you can still enter the contest, just send your photo(s) to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Subject line should say “2018 LCT Photo Contest”
- Photos should be no larger than 2048px X 2048px at 72dpi and less than 2MB in file size. If you’re using your phone, the medium email size should work.
- You must be over the age of 18 to submit an entry. If you are under 18, ask a parent or guardian to submit your photo(s) for you.
- You must have permission from anyone who appears in the photo, or their parent or guardian if they are under 18 years of age, to publish their photo.
- You must own the rights to any photos that you submit and give Littleton Conservation Trust and our assignees permission to publish and share the submitted photos.
- Include this information in the email message:
- Your name
- Photographers name, if different
- If any people appear in the photo, the words “I have permission from each person in this photograph to publish their photo publicly” which must be true
- A title you give your photograph(s)
- A short sentence or paragraph describing what makes the photo special to you
- Name of the Littleton Conservation property where the photo was taken (see https://littletonconservationtrust.org/trail-guide/trails-and-properties-overview/ for list)
- Your email address (please include it in the message — do not assume we can get it from the sender’s address)
- The words “I give Littleton Conservation Trust and its assignees, including newspapers and social media, permission to publish my photographs.” which must be true.