With very cold temperatures, gusty winds and 5-8″ of forecasted snow, we’ve decided to postpone the Owl Prowl that was scheduled for this evening. Even if we humans were up to facing the weather, it is doubtful we’d find any owls under the forecasted conditions.
We will seek a new date and communicate it by email, our website (http://littletonconservationtrust.org) and Facebook (Littleton Trails group, Littleton Conservation Trust page).
Use our contact form if you have any questions.
Thanks for your interest in this event and for understanding the need to postpone. Be safe and warm in today’s winter weather.